Friday, November 20, 2009

Live UFC 106 Online | Watch Ortiz vs Griffin Free

This post was created and published in a unique and funny-but-entertaining and yet informative system by Joseph Collantes. If you want more of these news and articles, please don't forget to subscribe to my website through RSS and/or E-Mail. Thank you.

Coming this Saturday night is the UFC 106 live stream available via PPV. Got your predictions?

Like most people, I think Forrest is a great guy but without knockout power I don't see him ever getting the title again and probably not another title shot. Against guys like A. Silva, Evans, Machida T. Silva and even the improved Shogun, I don't think Forrest can compete. I can hear it already, "Griffin beat Shogun!" But I think most people would throw their money down on Shogun minus the ring rust if they had a rematch. Griffin's head just doesn't seem to be in it like it used to be, the dude seems to get discouraged. Hopefully he proves me wrong with this fight. Obviously both have a lot to gain from this fight but I think Forrest has more to lose. I'm going with Tito because Forrest won't be able to leg kick his way to a decision this time.

So do not forget to watch UFC 106 online or in TV this November 21, 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment